Thank you for your purchase of a New PECO, Inc. product, we hope you are satisfied with your purchase for many years to come. If you have any issues with your purchase, please contact us at 800-438-5823 or email Sales@lawnvac.com.
New PECO, Inc. extends the following warranties to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of each New PECO, Inc. consumer product purchased from one of our Dealers or directly from New PECO, Inc., subject to the following limitations:
A. ITEMS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
1. PRODUCT WARRANTY
Any part or parts which are deemed defective in material or work-manship, as delivered to the original purchaser, will either be repaired or replaced, as New PECO, Inc. elects, without charge for parts or labor, if the defect appears within 12 months from the date of purchase of the product to the Original Purchaser.
2. PARTS REPLACED DURING WARRANTY
Any New PECO, Inc. part which is furnished in performance of this warranty and is defective in material or workmanship as delivered to the purchaser will be repaired or replaced, as New PECO, Inc. elects, before the expiration of the original warranty period.
B. WARRANTY DISTINCTIONS:
Products put to a personal use around a single household or residence are considered Residential. Products designated as “Residential” are warrantied for 12 months from the date of purchase of the product, to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER with proof of purchase, when used for or in residential applications.
Products put to any business use (agricultural, commercial or industrial) or used at multiple locations are considered Commercial. Products designated as “Commercial” are warrantied for 12 months from the date of purchase of the product, to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER with proof of purchase, when used for or in commercial applications. Products designated as “Residential” are warrantied for 90 days from the date of purchase of the product, to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER with proof of purchase, when used for or in Commercial applications.
Products used for Rental or Lease Purposes are warrantied for 45 days from date of purchase of the product, to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER with proof of purchase, when used for or in a rental business.
C. ITEMS NOT COVERED BY NEW PECO WARRANTY:
1. ENGINES & BATTERIES:
Engines and Batteries attached to New PECO, Inc. products are covered under their respective separate manufacturer warranties and those companies must be contacted directly to file a warranty claim. Briggs & Stratton:
2. UNAPPROVED ALTERATION OR MODIFICATION:
All obligations of New PECO, Inc. under this warranty shall be terminated if products are altered or modified in any way not approved by New PECO, Inc.
3. ACCIDENTS & NORMAL MAINTENANCE:
This warranty covers ONLY manufacturers defective material and workmanship. It does not cover depreciation or damage caused by normal wear & tear, accident, improper maintenance, misuse or abuse of products. New PECO, Inc. products must be operated and maintained in accordance with the instructions furnished in the manuals. The cost of normal maintenance and normal replacement of service items such as belts, cutting blades, hoses, bags, etc., which are not defective shall be paid for by the purchaser.
4. NO SERVICE CENTER WARRANTY:
The selling Service Center/Dealer makes no warranty on his own on any item warranted by New PECO, Inc. unless he delivers to purchaser a separate written warranty certificate specifically warranting the item. The Service Center or Dealer has no authority to make any representation or promise on behalf of New PECO, Inc. or to modify the terms of the original warranty in any way.
5. NO REPRESENTATIONS ADDITONAL WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMER:
Neither New PECO, Inc. nor any company affiliated with New PECO, Inc. makes any warranties, representations or promises as to the quality of performance of its products other than those set forth herein. Except as described above, New PECO, Inc. makes no other warranties AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND MERCHANTABILITY.
6. REMEDIED EXCLUSIVE:
The only remedies the purchaser has in connection with the breach or performance of any warranty on New PECO, Inc. consumer products are set forth above. In no event will New PECO, Inc. be liable for special incidental or consequential damages.
Warranty service is available through your local authorized service dealer or distributor. If you do not know the dealer or distributor in your area, search by your zip code on www.lawnvac.com or contact our Sales Department at New PECO, Inc. 800-438-5823 or email Sales@lawnvac.com.
FILING A WARRANTY CLAIM:
1. New PECO, Inc. is happy to help you process your warranty claim as quickly and efficiently as possible. In order to help us do this, you will need to complete a Warranty Claim Form. You will need to have the following documents/information in order to complete the Warranty Claim form and to help speed up the processing of your claim: Model #, Serial Number, Date of Purchase, Proof of Purchase (invoice), Location of Purchase (i.e. Name of Dealer or from PECO direct), Customer Name and date sold if a Dealer, and a good description of what the warranty claim is prior to calling. We will also need a contact name, telephone number and email to communicate all claim information. If you have photos or a video, you can email them to Warranty@lawnvac.com. The Warranty Claim Form can be found on our website at www.lawnvac.com under Dealers or by emailing Warranty@lawnvac.com and requesting a form.
2. Once your Warranty Claim form is complete, you can submit it to New PECO, Inc. by either emailing the completed Warranty Claim Form to Warranty@lawnvac.com or faxing it to 828-684-0858. If you do not have access to a computer, you can contact New PECO, Inc. at 828-684-1234 or 800-438-5823 and state you need to file a Warranty Claim. A warranty claim will be opened and a warranty claim number will be assigned and will need to include the Model #, Serial #, Date of Purchase, Proof of Purchase (copy of receipt), Location of Purchase (i.e. Name of Dealer or from PECO direct), Customer Name if a Dealer, and a detailed description of the defective part or specific issue. We will also need a contact name, telephone number and email to communicate all claim information. The Warranty Department will contact you to discuss your Warranty Claim.
3. New PECO, Inc. reserves the right to inspect ALL DEFECTIVE PARTS. DEFECTIVE PARTS MUST BE RETURNED TO New PECO Inc., at 10 Walden Drive, Arden, NC 28704 FOR INSPECTION TO DETERMINE THE VALIDITY OF WARRANTY CLAIMS. The Warranty Claims department will advise on returning defective parts to New PECO, Inc. Transportation charges for any parts submitted for replacement under this warranty must be paid for by the purchaser. The Warranty Claims Department, at its discretion, may credit freight charges after completing their inspection and warranty approval.
4. Once a Warranty Claim has been approved by the Warranty Department an order will be placed for replacement parts. A Return Authorization number will be issued for any parts that need to be returned and any applicable shipping charges will be added to the warranty claim sales order. Should a Warranty Claim not be able to be approved prior to needing replacement parts, an order can be placed and paid for by the customer and then once the Warranty Claim has been approved a credit can be issued.
5. If a Registered Dealer is making the repairs, any and all labor charges must be approved by the Warranty Claims department prior to reimbursement. New PECO, Inc. pays a flat rate of $60.00 per hour of labor and has predetermined durations for specific repairs, subject to applicable state laws. Contact the Warranty Claims department for specific details on labor.